Shop With Us
by: Suzy Forman - Us Weekly Magazine
11 Best Cellulite Treatments for Women
Best Overall: Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
This caffeine-rich cream is famous for its delicious scent and skin-smoothing properties. Remember to take some time to rub it in, massaging the skin and creating heat for better absorption!
- Loved by celebrities including Hailey Bieber and Hilary Duff
- Absorbs quickly
- Some find the scent to be a little too strong
Best for Dimples: Kopari Pink Soufflé Body Mask
This detoxifying body mask is a wash-off treatment, so within just 10 minutes your cellulite dimples could appear diminished. The brightening effect could make them less visible too!
- May also clear up acne and fine lines
- Clean and cruelty-free
- Not everyone likes the effect of coconut oil on their skin
Best Splurge: Augustinus Bader The Body Cream
- Free of parabens, fragrance, mineral oil, and sulfates
- Numerous top-notch ingredients in its Trigger Factor Complex
Best for Firming: Medix 5.5 Argan Oil + 24KT Gold Age Rewind Cream
You’d think this gold-infused cream would be off-the-charts expensive, but it’s unbelievably affordable — especially considering its amazing reviews!
- Neutral 5.5 pH level may help balance skin
- Lotus extract, aloe vera and coffee bean may target sagging and dimpled skin all at once
- Bottle design makes it difficult to get all of the product out
Best for Newly-Formed Cellulite: C.S.M. Body Brush
If you’re noticing new cellulite, we recommend grabbing a body brush. This one even has massaging nodules for even more potential benefits!
- Can be used wet or dry
- May help flush the lymphatic system for quick results
- Takes a little time to get used to; may be uncomfortable at first
Best for Legs: R.D. Alchemy Firming Cellulite & Vein Support Body Lotion
If you’re dealing with cellulite on your thighs along with varicose or spider veins, then a multi-tasker like this lotion could be your holy grail!
- Targets numerous skin concerns on the legs
- Walnut shell exfoliates dull, dry skin
- Not too many reviews yet
Best for Stomach: Rodial SUPER FIT Tummy Tuck
- May tone without zapping away moisture
- Clear gel is less messy than many lotions and oils
- A bit expensive
Best for Butt: Honeydew Luxury Butt Nourishing Cream
- Specifically made for the buttocks
- Anti-aging properties
- Recommended for use on warm, wet skin twice a day, while many shower just once
Best Natural Product: Weleda Cellulite Body Oil
- Showed a 22% increase in tightness and a 21% increase in smoothness after one month of testing
- Oil may be more uncomfortable to apply all over than lotion
Best Device: NuFACE NuBODY Skin Toning Device
- Suitable for all skin types
- Uses microcurrent technology
- Must be used with primer
Best Budget Product: Murara Hot Slim Cream
For just $9 — and free shipping if you’re an Amazon Prime member — it’s hard to go wrong with this popular firming cream!
- Super low price
- May also relax muscles and alleviate aches
- 30-40 minute process includes using plastic wrap on top
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.