Packaging Assistant Position
Looking for a reliable, dependable and detail oriented assistant to join our team. You will help process and pack internet orders daily and assist in the final stages of product production. Other duties may include filling, labeling, shrink banding and then packaging of products. If you have great attendance and are reliable and efficient then please apply.
- Processing and packing of internet orders for shipment.
- Processing and packing of orders for shipment to distributors.
- Stuffing products into bubble bags or boxes, applying barcodes and date stamps.
- Bottle filling.
- Applying shrink bands.
- Labeling products.
- Receiving in items.
- Misc. projects such as re-organizing, checking items etc..
- Cleaning: dusting, mopping etc..
- High School Diploma, GED or currently enrolled in High School or above.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team.
- Ability to stay focused on one task for a considerable length of time.
- Has attention to detail, while also achieving overall goals.
- Adheres to time frames/deadlines and works in an efficient manner to complete tasks.
- Can follow directions and ask questions when needed.
- Communicates openly on issues or needs.
- Arrives on time and keeps good attendance.
- Professional, reliable, clean and organized.
- Can lift 50 lbs.
- Enjoys a fun, yet hard working atmosphere.
Start Date: Immediate
$12 / Hour
Monthly tab for free products.
Free classes and seminars.
Free company swag.
Additional product discounts.
To Apply: Please fill out the application below.